Sunday, August 7, 2011

Rayovac 2D Industrial Flashlight, I2D-BULK

Rayovac 2D Industrial Flashlight, I2D-BULK Review



Rayovac 2D Industrial Flashlight, I2D-BULK Feature

  • Sold Individually
Item #: 620-I2D-BULK. High quality and high performance
Designed specifically for contractors and other professionals that demand extra-durable lighting products
Toolbox tough

  • No. of Batteries = 2
  • Battery Size = D
  • Battery Color = Yellow
  • Beam Concentration (MBCP) = 1115 cp
  • Beam Length = 7.270 in
  • Barrel Diameter = 1.61 in
  • Head Diameter = 2.320 in
  • Bulb Type = PR-2
  • Lamp Life = 15 h
  • Body Material = Polypropylene
  • Case Head Lens Material = Eastalloy (PETG/PC alloy)
  • Includes = PR2 Bulb, Ring Hanger
  • Packing Type = Industrial
  • Wt. = 3.10 oz

Customers also search for: Discount 2d Industrial Flashlight, Buy 2d Industrial Flashlight, Wholesale 2d Industrial Flashlight, 012800480593, I2D-BULK, General Flashlights


No comments:

Post a Comment